The 2019 Winter Calendar is available to download here.
The following dates have been confirmed for the 2019 Winter Season
- Sunday 28 April 2019 - Gallipoli Run - CLICK HERE to register now
- Sunday 26 May 2019 - State Short Course Championships
- Sunday 9 June 2019 - Australian 100km/50km Championships (Gold Coast, QLD)
- Sunday 30 June 2019 - State Long Course Championships
- Sunday 28 July 2019 - State Winter Walks Championships
- Sunday 4 August 2019 - Australian Half Marathon Championships (Sunshine Coast, QLD)
- Sunday 18 August 2019 - State Championships 5km and 10km (road)
- Saturday 24 August 2019 - Australian Cross-Country Championships (Kembla Range, NSW)
- Sunday 15 September 2019 - Australian Marathon Championships (Sydney, NSW)
- Sunday 15 September 2019 - Australian Road Championships (Adelaide, SA)
- Sunday 15 September 2019 - Australian Mountain Running Championships (Camp Mountain, QLD)
Athletes registered with Athletics WA for the 2018-19 season are already eligible to compete in the 2019 Winter Season.
We welcome new members aged 12 years and over to become an Athletics WA Member for the 2019 Winter season for just $10. This membership entitles the athlete to compete in Athletics WA events during the 2019 Winter season. To compete at the State Long Course and/or Short Course Championships, an entry fee of $15 will be payable online or on the day. All members will be issued with a competition number that will be distributed at your first competition day. This must be worn on the front & back of your CORRECT CLUB UNIFORM.
To register for the Winter Membership, visit our registration portal.