Date: Sunday 4th August
Venue: Sunshine Coast, QLD
Athletics WA can send six (6) male and six (6) female athletes to contest the 2019 Australian Half Marathon Championship.
The following assistance packages are available for a maximum of three (3) male and three (3) female athletes:
- Free race entry to all nominated Member Associations team members.
- Use of the Elite Athlete facilities on race day. E.g. dressing room.
- An elite start at the front of the field.
- One night’s twin share accommodation.
- Allowance of $150 per athlete.
- Ground transport to the start line (if applicable).
- Facility access into/out of Event venue for the athlete briefing.
If you would like to represent WA at the 2019 Australian Half Marathon Championships, please email Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 1st July. Please include:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Email address
- Contact Phone number
- Recent results and personal best performances
Half Marathon Qualification Standards:
Successful applications must be registered members of AWA.
Please note that athletes who are not selected in the AWA team, however, still wish to compete, can enter using the event code ATHAUS10 to gain 10% off race entry.